Friday, April 25, 2008

dwelling in confusion

confusion...........

the light...the dark...the confusion.....

i could search the entire world and not find a single soul like you...i could die trying and never know...this could be my unintended salvation...

but i WOULD scrutinize and haunt myself...

i dont know how to live anymore...i struggle to get by...i get into trouble to keep me feeling alive...and i could blame it on him...he has something to do with it right...to take the hands of young innocence...to make it depend on u..n to then forsake n blame the naivety..

i cant trust anymore...i cant love...i want to...but the hunger for comfort is dwarfed by the hurt i would have to face...i would rather live like this...???????

i dont know...need time to deliberate...i need you love...but im just not sure if i can deal with u at my present mental state...

help me...

No comments: